Re: [Epic] Mekboy repair cards

From: Simon Dodds <c9415355_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 23:54:02 +1100 (EST)

>Does anyone have the list of what they are and what they do?
>Im waiting for my rules to arrive and would like to know NOW. Im sure
>you understand this feeling...Thanks for reading this!

You're in luck. I'm actually at home so all my crap is on hand (so thats
what the smell is...)

Okay, here goes...

1 Super Stikk Bombz
Give to - any boyz mob
Effect - all the boyz stands in this mob have an extra D6 in close combat.
If any Orks roll a double in close combat it is blown up by its own
stikkbomz and the Ork stand is removed - the opponent remains even if it
lost the combat.

2 Rokkit Packs
Give to - any stormboyz or madboyz mob
Effect - all stands in the formation add 10cm to their movement and terrain
is no barrier to their movement. Each stand scatters D6cm from its landing
point. If a stand lands in impassable terrain or rolls a "hit" and a 6 are
destroyed.

3 Kustom Weapons

Give to - and nobz mob
Effect - all nobz stands in the mob roll an extra attack dice (now they have
3 A.D.). If any nobz stand rolls a 1 roll that dice again, the stand is
destroyed if you roll a 5+

4 Big Gunz
Give to - any vehicle squadron or boyz mob
Effect - all models in the unit get an extra -1 save modifier on their
attacks. Any models that rolls a 1 on any of its attack dice is hit by a
misfire (-1 save)

5 Super Power Armor
Give to - any nobz mob
Effect - all stands in the mob gain a unmodifiable 6+ saving throw

6 Kustom Force Field
Give to - any vehicle squadron
Effect - all vehicles in the squadron gain an extra 2+ saving throw which is
taken before their normal saving throw. If this save is failed, the
vehicle's armour save is taken at a -1 modifier.

7 Red Paint Job
Give to - any red painted vehicle squadron
Effect - all vehicles in the squadron go an extra 1D6cm when they move
(this has been scientifically proven)

8 Squig Fuel Injection
Give to - any vehicle squadron or bikeboyz mob
Effect - after the squadron has moved, the Ork player may use the fule
injector and boost them an extra 5D6cm straight ahead. Roll separately for
each vehicle. Any vehicle that rolls 21+ shakes itself to pieces and is
destroyed.

9 Xtra-Big Wheels
Give to - any wheeled vehicle squadron
Effect - can charge at triple rate. Roll for each vehicle that does so, they
are destroyed in an accident on a 1

10 Xtra-Spikey Bitz
Give to - any vehicle squadron
Effect - all vehicles in the squadron gain +2 to their CAF

11 Armor Plating
Give to - any vehicle squadron
Effect - all vehicles in the squadron gain +1 on all their armour saving throws

12 Bionic Bitz
Give to - any nobz mob
Effect - roll 1D6 for each nobz stand before the battle. On a 6 it becomes a
madboy and joins the madboy mob (or forms one of his own if there isnt one).
The remaining nobz roll and extra D6 in close combat and have an
unmodifiable 6+ save.

13 Glyph Inscriptions
Give to - any vehicle squadron
Effect - all vehicles in the squadron get +1 morale due to the flash
inscriptions

14 Soundz
Give to - any vehicle squadron
Effect - huge speakers fitted to the vehicles blare out goffik rok. Any Orks
within 10cm of the vehicles (including the vehicles themselves) get +1 morale

15 Cyboars
Give to - any snakebite boarboyz mob
Effect - all the stands in the mob get +2D6cm movement and an extra D6 in
close combat if they charge.

There. Now i've finally gotten around to typing it up, i'll upload it to my
page when i can.

doddsy

Simon Dodds
c9415355_at_...
EPICentre - http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/epicentre.html

"I do not need to see the world through rose-coloured glasses, because
        my eyes are naturally bloodshot."