Re: [Epic] Eldar commanders

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 18:32:17 -0800 (PST)

> > Also for some weird reason the Space marine support weapons cost only 13
> > points each to the Eldar 15 points.
>
> Wow, thats a good point. They have identical stats, except the marine
> one is stubborn.

Wait a minute, the Marine was ISN'T Stubborn. I brought this up a few
months back, because I noticed it is the only SM unit which is not
Stubborn. I asked if anyone took them, since to do so would negate the
advantage of Stubborn for an entire detachment.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9