Re: [Epic] Comments & observations on Epic 40k.

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 14:44:12 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 15-Feb-97 Re: [Epic] Comments & obser.. by Paul
Tobia_at_...

> > Perhaps they mean start saving up. God knows its going to cost a small
> > fortune + your soul.
>
> Retail will be about $70US, fairly comparable to the current boxed sets.

    Last I checked, TL and SM were $70 US, up to the point where they
were pulled from the shelves. This means there is no price increase
between editions, and a $10 hike since the time Titan Legions came out
(maybe longer) isn't terrible. Their other price hikes, OTOH, are
pretty bad, such as Warlord Titans.

Mark