[Epic] Flak Whirlwinds

From: Larry \ <liquid_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 11:33:03 -0700

I pulled a stupid the other day and gave away my copy of WD 215 before
writing down the stats for the flak Whirlwinds. Is it at all possible for
someone to send them to me?
Thanks,
Liquid
P.S. I finally finished the rough draft of the history for the chapter of
SM's I created and was wondering if anyone minded if I submitted it to the
list for critique? I am hoping to have it typed by tommorrow afternoon since
the rough is written in longhand on the back of two KLA maps. Let me know.