[Epic] Re: eldar titans

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 20:23:29 GMT

>>Latest issue (we'll get another in a week or two). It was a poster
>>showing the Golden Demon winners for this year, including some diamond-
>>hard Titans.
>
>The winner was Neil Thomason with a nicely converted Phantom Titan. A bit
over the top on the painting though, IMHO.

Grrrrrrrr....... ;)

And with that, I'll storm off in a huff. No, only joking, but this _is_ a
goodbye message. I've just unsubscribed from the list. I mainly work at
home now, whilst my only e-mail access is at work. Coming in on a Sunday
evening to find my mail store has overflowed and been deleted gets annoying,
especially after the third consecutive week. Great list, but too popular!

I can still be contacted directly at the above address, though there'd be a
delay of about a week before I could reply.

I'll be back (always wanted to say that).

Cheers,

NRT

Clinton Wins on Budget, But More Lies Ahead