Re: [Epic] Net Epic at the EpicCentre!

From: Simon Dodds <c9415355_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 09:57:32 +1100 (EST)

> Just looking through my mail and I saw that "NET EPIC" is at the
>EpicCentre?
>
> Excellent idea! We should use that as our rally point. That way we
>could get
>
> MORE input than just from the 120+ people on this list. It would be
>great!
>
> Remember, not everyone knows of THIS list. What say you all? Peter?
>So far,
>
> everything seems do be going well as I've agreed with 99% of it so,
>let's
>
> try to get some outside input. I think it would be a smart move.
>
> Keith

It was sorta decided that netEPIC would be posted there. I have appealed to
the newsgroup for support and Kaare (GW Gateway maintainer) is keen to hear
more. Is there any other way we can get people involved?

doddsy

Simon Dodds
c9415355_at_...
EPICentre - http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/epicentre.html

"I do not need to see the world through rose-coloured glasses, because
        my eyes are naturally bloodshot."