RE: [Epic] Titan bits and pieces

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 23:07:22 -0000

Thanks Sauron,
        That's while I still think this list is one of the most open
and productive lists I have ever subscribed to...generally I have been
more of a lurker on other mailing lists, but at least here I am always
amazed at what lengths the members will go to answer other members
questions a provide genuinly useful help and feedback.

Long may it continue...

Carl