RE: [Epic] Dropship E-zine

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 23:25:27 -0000

John,
        _at_?�$%*....Sorry about that, I encountered a few problems when uplo=
ading the new site, one of which was a number of the files mysteriously con=
verted their first letter to upper case. This meant that the link couldn't =
find the related file...in this case (D)ropship.zip. I have fixed the probl=
em and refreshed the servers cache online so you shouldn't encounter any fu=
rther problems...apologies for the inconvenience and wasted time online, I'=
ll try to anticipate that for next time.

Ghorbadd has sent the Gretchin ba=
ck down to clean out the Squig pens as punishment :-)

Yours apologetically=

Carl

Carl Woodrow - Gene-seed and Dropship Editor

Gryphonne IV Gene-seed=

http://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/