Re: [Epic] [Fwd: War Engine Names]

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 23:55:00 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 15-Feb-98 Re: [Epic] [Fwd: War Engine.. by
KrazyLlama_at_...
> Hmm. Am I the only one here not in the military, let alone out of high
> school?

<cheapshot>
Well, BloodAxe is debatable.
</cheapshot>

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyway, there are lots o' folks who haven't been in the military --
myself, and Mark and Bayani (also with CMU addresses) who do post
occationally. As for the out of high school bit... who knows? And,
quite frankly, so long as you conduct yourself well, I don't think
anyone will really care how old you are.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...