Re: [Epic] Flak Whirlwind rules

From: Richard Bright <r.bright_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 07:46:20 +1200 ()

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998 11:59:38 +0100 (MEZ) Dirk Vormann
<DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de> wrote:
> Interesting. That article did not appear in the german translation of WD
> (they always translate all new releases, but hardly ever rules). Are other
> unit allowed flak as well or are there other added rules?

Dear Dirk,
The other rules in that issue related to new flyer missions
(Evac and Counterstrike), transporting non-infantry units
in flyers, and optional rules for gargyles and swooping
hawks.

If these articles were missed in the German WD, drop me a
line and I'll write them out for you.

Best wishes,
Richard "I forgive you for knocking England out of TWO
bloody semi-finals, causing me to burst into tears" Bright