Re: [Epic] Unit Transformations from SM to E40K

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 18:14:39 -0700

Scott Shupe wrote:

> Thane Morgan wrote:
> >
> > Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:

> > Demon engines of Khorne are much weaker.
>
> ??? Haven't used them much in E40k, but at least they seem
> reasonably-priced now. They cost way too much point-wise in SM/TL
> to be worthwhile.
>
> Agree with everything else, though.
>
> Scott Shupe
> shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
> ***********************************************************************> "You can't throw me to the lions! I'm Charlton Heston!" - Lard

I may be somewhat biased with my TL Khonate Daemon engines. I only took
brass scorpions, which were fast, nasty in hand to hand, could get
through woods, and devastating to infatry; Deathdealers, which also had
lots of shots and good CAF; and Cauldrons of Blood, which ripped up
infantry in cover. I had doomblaster and blood reapers, but never
painted or played them.

I don't see much use for the silver towers now; they don't have enough
FP to make close support useful.

Thane