Re: [Epic] Half Speed

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 13:52:28 +0000

On 16 Feb 98 at 19:30, Not Colin wrote:

> KrazyLlama_at_... scribbles:
> >Hi!
> >What the heck is the "half speed" blank on the detachment sheets?
>
> It's not there. Reserve Speed and Half Strength, however, are. :o)
> Reserve Speed is used when you're finding out when things come on from
> reserves; the slowest unit in the det has it's speed put in here as well
> (things in vehicles don't count). Half Strength is how many stands have
> to be killed before the det gets broken.

Excuse me, half strenght refer to vehicles too ??
I always played counting stands AND vehicles in order to determine detachment's
half strenght.
What do you think about ??

Ciao,

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !