Re: [Epic] [Eldar] Heavy Weapon Dudes

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:01:40 -0500

Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister wrote:

> Eldar Aspect Warriors have the oppurtunity to upgrade themselves to
> Heavy Weapons for 10 points. Now, for your 10 points, you have 5 Dark
> Reapers with Gunz. OTOH, Space Marines with Gunz have 2 models with
> them. Therefore, why not (to balance things out) use Dire Avengers as
> Heavy Weapon models as well? Do you chaps think that this substitution
> would be acceptable?

If you're talking about how to stretch your minis, I don't have a
problem with almost anything that looks OK. I had never heard of Warp
Spiders before E40K, and I'm inclined to throw them in with the Heavy
Weapon
Eldar guys (whatever they're called), 'cause they look similar to me
with their big guns. Warp Spiders are supposed to act just like
Swooping Hawks in E40K rules, and I'd just as soon just use Swooping
Hawks for that.

andy

--
Andy Skinner