Re: [Epic] I think I am going to unsubscribe

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 00:36:46 -0700

KrazyLlama_at_... wrote:

> C'mon fellas, don't unsub on us now! Hasn't anybody else on this list thought
> at least some of the "poor quality" stuff has been at least amusing? It's a
> momentary lapse, sure! But I've been on this list for 1 and a hlaf years, and
> have seen worse.
>
> Shervin

I was on the warzone mailing list for a while; that was really
frustrating. I've been very pleased with the quality of this list. Sure,
there's been some bad moments, but face it; we have no control over who
joins, and how many other groups this size in real space could go
without an argument or drifting off topic.

Incidently, this brings me back to an old thought. When were were
playing SM/TL, we noticed that 2 players per side was the ideal number
for multiplayer games; it spead up movement and firing as each person
had half as many units to think about (so long as no one tried to run
their allies army too.) More than that, and the time curve started
getting outrageous due to off topic discussions.

Thane