Re: [Epic] Titan weapon slots

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 00:01:47 -0500 (EST)

At 10:35 PM 2/16/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Pardon a silly question, but do weapons like Carapace Multilasers,
>special Titan heads or the Deathstrike Cannon count toward the number
>of weapons allowed on the Titan? If not, what is keeping a player from
>installing these weapons on all of his Titans? I am thinking
>especially of the Multilasers here, as the Heads and Deathstrike Cannon
>both have their downsides.
>
>Seth Ben-Ezra
>Great Wolf

No they do not count against the amount of weapon heads, but the carapce
mutli lasers are not all that special, If I remeber corectly they can only
shoot at units that had charged them and then they need 5+ to hit. They are
usefull occasionnaly but not enough to worry about.

                Timothy J. Kilgore

You know what, I'm an American. Do you know what that means? My Forefathers
got kicked out of every decent country in the world.