[Epic] Epic Q&A

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 08:48:51 -0600

Allen,

        I have a suggestion for the Q&A to be sent off.
Under the command structure for Chaos War Engines and Imperial Titans it is
possible to buy multiple scout titans, yet no chain of command is specified.
Does this mean that

a) War Engines without a chain of command can enter the board at separate
locations, essentially as separate detachments,

b) WE without a chain of command must enter the board as a single
detachment, but may separate and ignore the 30cm unit coherency rule, or

c) WE should have a chain of command. Choose one unit to be HQ, and
proceed as normal.