Re: [Epic] Titan weapon slots

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 07:12:30 GMT

At 10:35 PM 16/2/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Pardon a silly question, but do weapons like Carapace Multilasers,
>special Titan heads or the Deathstrike Cannon count toward the number
>of weapons allowed on the Titan? If not, what is keeping a player from
>installing these weapons on all of his Titans? I am thinking
>especially of the Multilasers here, as the Heads and Deathstrike Cannon
>both have their downsides.
>
>Seth Ben-Ezra
>Great Wolf

There are no "silly questions". If you don't know the answer you SHOULD ask...

Carapace lasers are a freebie on the Warlord Titan chassis. You get two
CML's on the rear banner pole mounts. They always First Fire (even if the
titan charges) although they may not fire in the same round as a plasma
weapon... We assume that they have a 360 degree fire arc, altghough this is
not stated explicitly.

The various heads are mountable on some titans (not all) and the ones that
are available for each titan is stated on the data sheets from TL. One head
per titan - naturally!

The head variants ARE in addition to the normal weapon allocation for Titan
weapons
(ie Warlord Titan gets two arm weapons, two carrapace weapons and 2 CML's
and MAY replace its normal armoured head with a head variant...)

Agro