[Epic] [40K] Creating a Codex

From: Jason Bergeron <jbergero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 13:52:15 -0500 (EST)

Recently, I have been working on creating a new "codex" to supplement my
Dark Angels Army. What I am wondering is if anyone has any advice on how
to create useful and non-cheese Special Characters....

And does anyone know if a Librarian can be a commander of the Army?

Thanks.

"What you see is rarely what truly is, as mystery and guise embrace all
aspects of life. We all wear masks to hide and protect our true selves,
and we tell our friends half-truths for their own good. We change things
to what they are not, so that we may live comfortably with them."