Re: [Epic] Placing Orders

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 15:11:59 -0600

>I was just wondering, how do ya'll place order markers on detachments
>... Place them when the detachment first moves or place them all
>before any detachments move (like SM/TL) or secretly. The rulebook
>doesn't specify and I was wondering if their was a concensus.

From reading the rules, I got the impression that you placed them
as you moved each detachment. That is the procedure we have followed.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.