Re: [Epic] Other Mailing List (+-Off Topic)

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:21:39 +0000

One fine day in the middle of the night, Thane Morgan spoke:
>Simon Larouche wrote:
>>
>> Do you know if there are other mailing list ? Like Warhammer Fantasy Battle
>> ?????
>>
>> Sim
>
>Actually, at the risk of antagonizing our list matrons, could we get a
>list of other good mailing lists put up here.

The Warhammer mailing list resides at warhammerfb_at_.... To
subscribe, send an e-mail to majordomo_at_... with no subject and
the words 'subscribe warhammerfb' in the body, with nothing else. HTH,
HAND.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/4368/    OOOX===========>