RE: [Epic] [40K] Creating a Codex

From: Jason Bergeron <jbergero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:40:01 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Miller, Chris wrote:

> > Recently, I have been working on creating a new "codex" to supplement
> > my
> > Dark Angels Army. What I am wondering is if anyone has any advice on
> > how
> > to create useful and non-cheese Special Characters....
> >
> > And does anyone know if a Librarian can be a commander of the Army?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> ------> Do you mean WH40K, or Epic. If epic, do you meant supreme
> commander or a detachment commander?
>
> We need details man !!!
> : )
>
> Chris Miller

Sorry...I apologize. I am a newbie to this list, so please bear with me.
I meant for straight up 40K, so it would be a Supreme Commander as a
Librarian.

I have Epic...I'm trying to get a Chaos Army together, but still in the
process of painting...

Thanks.

"What you see is rarely what truly is, as mystery and guise embrace all
aspects of life. We all wear masks to hide and protect our true selves,
and we tell our friends half-truths for their own good. We change things
to what they are not, so that we may live comfortably with them."