Re: [Epic] Other mini rules (Semi OT)

From: Mike Bowen <mbowen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:31:44 -0600 (CST)

For using old rulesets, TSR had Tractics, and for naval battles I always
liked Jutland for large battles(took forever though) or Bismarck.
Also remember playing Angriff? many years back.

For WW2 with a 1:1 ratio, Squad Leader(not ASL!) with the CoI and CoD
gamettes ( never bothered with using all the GI AoV rules ) looks nice
when using GHQ minis, and seemed to play faster than epic for a similar #
of units on the board. I will also say that General Quarters is a fairly
decent ruleset.

**
mike
**