Re: [Epic] laser required?

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 15:16:16 -0500 (EST)

"Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister" <brother_morgan_at_...> writes:
> One fine day in the middle of the night, spoke:
> >Get some Zip-Kicker. It's worth the investment....
>
> Zip-kicker? I assume we're not talking about clothing or compressed
> files here?

        Heh. It causes superglue to bond and dry almost immediately.
Comes in a tiny spray thingy. It's a lot like dunking superglue in
warm water, I think. I hear the bond isn't quite as strong, but
they're still pretty good. I only use it on the fiddly bits anyway,
since if the bond is strong, something else will just snap instead.

Mark