Re: [Epic] WD 219

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 19:02:47 -0000

Matthew,
Totally unintentionally...I just happened to be in town on
Thursday so I picked it up purely out of reflex. Forgot you normally
keep us all informed on the contents *oops*.

Um, I haven't been on this list all that long, this was the first time I had
done this! Still, happy to continue if I'm not treading on anyone else's
toes. And, uh, it wasn't me who posted that pipped to the post thing.
Strange.