Re: [Epic] What would YOU do to get a T-Hawk?

From: Chris Miller <ironstar_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 02:31:15 -0600

>> OkOK, time for a new thread:
>>
>> "What would YOU do to get the new 40K Thuderhawk?
>>
>> Chris Miller
>>
>> (I guess I'd sell Thane Morgan)
>>
>> (well he started the thread, didn't he?)
>
>Yeah, but you'd be lucky to get a thunderhawk out of it. You'd be better
>off blackmailing my wife to not send me back.
>
>Thane

-------> Glad you didn't take that wrong. Shall we call you "Red Chief"
Morgan now?
I was trying to get Sauron to pick up a T-hawk for me - maybe I can trade
you to him if I pick up the postage, and THEN he'll get one for me...

Or maybe we can all just sell a kidney...

"Well Bob, lots of people dropping by to pick up Thunderhawks this week."
"Yeah, I'd noticed that."
"Funny thing though - they all seem to be walking kinda slow and have these
bandages around their middles..."

There was some speculation on RGMW a while back on when the price of GW
products would intersect the value of the product's weight in gold.
Initially they were talking about the cost of the close combat weapons
sprues - 2 small sprues for 5$. I think with this and the new Epic boxed
sets , we may be coming close...

Chris Miller

Thanks for that "Evil Bastard" comment also. There's cheese, and then
there's playin' ugly...since I usually play with friends, it's OK - what are
friends for, right?