Re: [Epic] Rumours R Us

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 03:50:09 -0500 (EST)

Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...> writes:
> And I do hope that they are just rumours. On another note, if anyone wants
> to see something interesting (read this: rude), check out the latest WD (206
> I think?). In the Golden Daemon section, they already have a category for
> Epic40k, and gone is the category of Titans. The Epic40k guidelines go
> something like, you must mount 2 detachments of units, with at least one
> recommended to being small vehicles or infantry, and movement trays
> suggested. Movement trays huh? I hope they charge a fortune for these new
> pieces too! Maybe a buck a tray like with Warhammer Fantasy battles!

        Hey, there's nothing wrong with movement trays. They're as
fun to make as normal terrain, and it makes your bases that much more
unified against whatever they're displaying miniatures on. A lot of
the winning entries last year had movement trays on them. (The Epic
one too, I think, not that you can actually use it in a game...)

Mark