Re: [Epic] Sisters Of Battle convertion

From: Matthew Weyna <burb96_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 23:03:35 -0600

Simon Larouche wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Do any of you have ideas how to convert Epic minis into Sisters of
> battle ???
>
> tks
> Simon Larouche
> larouche_at_...

  Well, I have been using old Eldar minis. round their head and they
look the part pretty well. I beleive I am using halequins as the
"standard" Troops, and mixing in the occasional aspect warrior. Its
looking pretty good. Mike beware.

 And as for Imolators, I shave off one port hole on a rhino, both of the
bolters, the little beams on the side doors, and the back posts. Then I
add a bolter from one of the turrents you get with IG tanks and such.
Beleive it or not, it makes them look a bit different.

Matthew Weyna