Re: [Epic] field all you have

From: Mark Unitt <Markunitt_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 19:57:17 -0000

I can also fill out detchment cards faster than I can paint. I have my
figures already organised into detachments and simply pick those
detachments I need to make up the points total. 10000points of Orks, no
problem. Likewise Imperial and Marines "Chapter mount up and lets do some
good".
Once you have written up a number of detachments, picking E40k armies is a
simple as picking SM armies.