RE: [Epic] Blood Bowl (semi-OT ; hey, same universe (more or less -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 11:52:51 +0000

Modeling Tips:
Take whatever mini's you want, and add spiky bits.
(Actually, the Marine Sergeant makes a great BB figure for humans, an ork
Nob with the banner cut off also works well, the Marine Captain looks like
a catcher (receiver) if you cut off the banner and the sword he's holding
aloft - then it just looks like he's reaching for the ball.
Harlequins look like a running back or a receiver heading downfield, the
old Eldar gunners look kinda like a blocker as do the banner bearers if you
cut off the banner..
There were also Ogre and Minotaur Star Players - use figures as
appropriate.

Another useless bit of information, brought to you by:

Chris Miller

My brother did this a couple of years ago, he based all the models up on
magnetic tape and built a stadium with a metal pitch. He even built a dwarf
steam roller. We also tried to write rules for BloodPolo using the mounted
mini's but we needed a bigger pitch.

Krass