Re: [Epic] Getting paint off

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 08:17:38 -0500

Fabio VanderMerwe wrote:

> space-marine_at_...,Internet writes:
> >I remeber some time ago somebody told a way you could get paint of
> >your figs. I painted my space marines crappy and want to start over.
> > Any help?

I use alocohol and a toothbrush. No, not for my breath--for cleaning
the paint off minis. I've never gotten them completely clean, but
mostly. I think I'd start by just soaking them in warm water and
detergent, and then trying the toothbrush, and then go to rubbing
alcohol if that didn't work.

andy

--
Andy Skinner