Re: [Epic] RGMW Newsgroup.

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 23:57:24 -0500

Sauron1 writes;Identifying units for the purpose of moral or just cleaning
up at the end of a game is a problem with many multi-based figure games.
With hundreds of stands of Napoleonics or American Civil War all over the
table replacing them in organised boxes takes quite a while. Our club has
tried thease options;

    Small tags (made of pre-glued price tags) at the rear of the command
stands give unit Title, Moral and FP

    Paint the edge of the back of the base a stripe of identifying colours

    Attach a price or label tag to the underside with ID on it. Just tip
them over to check unit co-herence.( I use this one )

  IMIO: Chaos Space Marines during the Horus Heresy used everything the
Loyalists had, but since their moral and physical disintegration after their
defeat, they maybe can not get their "act together" enough to field whole
battle groups?

sauron1_at_...