Re: [Epic] Final Liberation Expansion Pack, Dark Omen (off-topic)

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 13:00:40 -0500

At 07:07 AM 2/26/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Has anybody noticed that in the final liberation manual in the .pdf
>format, that it mentions that there is a expansion pack for final
>liberation covering chaos and marines, as well as a 40k game coming
>out?.
>
>P.S. DARK OMEN IS FINALLY DUE OUT IN THE UK.
>
>The demo of Dark Omen is at:
>
>http://www.darkomen.ea.com
>
>beware, though, cos it is 10mb.
>
>On the plus side, it is BRILLIANT.

Some time ago SSI decided not to do anything more with Final Liberation, I
believe this was discussed on the list some time ago. SSI really doesn't
want anything to do with GW games anymore. They were going to produce Dark
Omen but then sold it to EA just before Christmas. I velieve SSI has
decided Computer Games with Games Workshop Name attached don't seem to seel
to well and they are dropping support for all of those games. I have
e-mailed every address I can find for SSI to let my dissapoinment Known as
well as to Firmly place the Blame on them for thier marketing of the Game.

I really wish I could get expansions, esp Campighns (spelled wrong I know).
For Chaos, Imoperial Marines, and Eldar. Unfortunatley I cannot program at
all But I wish somone would