Re: [Epic] Getting paint off

From: Phil Taylor <ptaylor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 10:37:59 -0800

To remove paint from plastic figs I use oven cleaner. It MUST be the no heat
kind, usually odourless spray cleaner. Put the fig in a "shot" glass and
spray the fig untill the glass is full. I keep topping up the glass as the
foam dissapates. Soak it over night or longer. It works over and over again.
Use a toothbrush, the best is for dentures, to rub off the paint.