Re: [Epic] Dozer blades

From: Larry \ <liquid_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:59:31 -0700

I just used Super Glue Gel and held the blade in the appropriate place until
it hardened enough to hold it's own. If it wasn't for the fact that vehicles
with blades can move wrecked vehicles out of the way I wouldn't have even
bothered. One tip though is to paint the body first near the blade's
mounting point, then glue. There are areas of the body on one of my
vindicators that I just can't get to now.
Oh well
Liquid