Re: [Epic] Task Force Cheeder. Was Orks.

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 21:22:50 -0500

>If you want to see what I think a Space Marine Army should look like, I
>have been working on my marines and have laid out my full chapter "Azure
>Warriors". For those that care it is at
>http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/epic/detachents/Azure The chapter's
>web page is "under the Warp" so it may/will be changing over the next
>couple of days. And yes, I can field the whole of what is on the web
>page at one time.

I like the Azure alot. I am currently working on my own chapter, based on
the Dark Angel Codex. Same rules apply, but the backround is pretty
complex. I am building smaller companies to reflect this and not using many
rhinos. Most of my companies are coming in under 500 points. I will try and
post them to the list when they are all finished. BTW spellbook crashed
when I tried to look at the Waaghs posted there.

                        Aerich Frodoson
                                "When all else fails, build a new one"