RE: [Epic] Eldar

From: Cyril Crocker <cyguy_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 23:44:09 -0500

I've recently acquired a box in trade for some non-Epic stuff. There is
about 2 old sprues worth of troops in the box. Specifically:
1 Banshee unit, 1 Scorpions unit, 1 Wraithguard unit, 1 Hawks unit, 1 Dark
Reapers unit, 1 Scout unit, 1 Harlequin unit, 2 Jetbike units & 7 Guardian
units.
There are also 2 Warlocks, 1 Farseer & 2 Exarchs for upgrading the units.
Cyril Crocker
Dragon Slayer
cyguy_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/5278/