[Epic] New section on Gene-seed

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 11:20:22 -0000

Hi all,
        Just to let you know that the 'Mekboy' section has now
been opened on my site and includes the 2nd Edition miniatures back
catalogue with pictures and individual part numbers. I know a few people on the
list were enquiring about some of the older 2nd edition minis and what they
looked like so I hope that the section proves to be useful.

I will continue updating it as I get more information and open up the other
conversion and modelling sections when I have got some more material
in.

Cheers
Carl

Carl Woodrow - Gene-seed and Dropship Editor

Gryphonne IV Gene-seed
http://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/