[Epic] Old Chaos infantry and titan banners

From: Michael and Christina King <kingcm_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 08:55:57 -0600 (CST)

Don't you hate it when you accidentally delete something and try as you
might you can't get it back??

IT appears that I have deleted the post(s) with the scans of the old Chaos
infantry and titan banners. If someone would be kind enough to mail them
to me I would be very grateful. After I recieve a set of banner scans
(that I won't delete this time :) ) I will put them up on my web page and
post the link on the list.

Thanks in advance.

- Michael
Michael and Christina King