[Epic] Off-topics & subscribes

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 12:55:33 -0600

        Ya know, I'll start worrying more about staying more on-topic
when we stop seeing daily "subscribe" or unsubscribe" posts. They're
starting to annoy me for 2 reasons:
1) You didn't read the instructions very closely which were probably
right there telling people how to find us.
2) Not having a subject screws up the rules I've set up on my inbox
assistant (yes I'm using the much-reviled microsoft products) and drops
empty posts into my normal mail box instead of the Epic box.

Anyway...that's my thought for the day...thank you for paying attention.
Now get back to work, lunchtime is over...

Chris Miller