Re: [Epic] (no subject)

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 17:09:41 -0600

> Does anyone have or know where I can get the adeptus arbites rules that
> are in the recent Citadel Journal? These rules featured the gorgons and
> new
>
> abilties for "open backed" vehicles. I hate to spend 6$ on only 2 pages
> of
> rules that I will use.
>
> Please EMAIL me directly, not to the mailing list (cuts down on other
> peoples
> mail that way). ROOP_at_...
>
> Michael Roop

No! No! NO! I think this is something that should be sent to the
list in general. (Or at least Cc to me.....)

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.