[Epic] Sender: owner-space-marine_at_...

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 16:06:41 +0000

A question for the people doing codex marines. Does anyone have any
idea wher I can get a good model for an Epic scale helmet bearer? I know
this sound impossible but I really want to include it in my full army. Any
suggestions would be helpful. Really looking for a little guy in a cloak.

                        Aerich Frodoson
                                "When all else fails make the midget carry it"

I'm modelling a couple of Dark Angels characters for a friend, for the
Chapter Master himself (Azathoth of whatever) I'm using a heavily cut up
Champion of Chaos. The helmet bearer is more of a problem. I'm currently
chopping around a ratling or three, but the casualties are increasing and
I've not produced anything I'm happy with yet.

Krass