Re: [Epic] Re: SCA

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 07:50:57 GMT

>I don't know. Stickjocks aren't all the fun of SCA. Me I prefer the feasts,
>medieval games, archery and most definitely the very low cut tops on the
>girls. Why did they ever stop them?

I wasn't aware that they had...

Agro

PS although I enjoy hitting people immensly, I also enjoy chatting around
campfires after dark and I quite commonly find myself sitting chatting as a
rooster crows somewhere in the distance and I have to rush back to my tent
to get a few hours sleep before armour inspection...