Re: [Epic] trivia quiz 5&6

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 19:17:44 +0100 (MEZ)

> >Question 5: When did the Ultramarines 2nd change it's company colour?
> >Which colours are the old/new ones?
> >
> >Question 6: Give at least 3 names of eldar guardian forces from
> >discontiniued backgrounds.
>
> Question 7: Where do you get these questions from?
It's a simple 5-step procedure.
step 1: look through old epic stuff
step 2: find something you do not remember
step 3: dereive answer from the above something
step 4: formulate an apropriate question
step 5: mail question to list
It helps if you have access to any AT/SM1/SM2 boxes, articles, whatever...

24 hours and only one mail but no attempt to answer. I give you another
day now. Please mail the smallest guess you have, nobody will laugh.

DV

brain*beauty=constant