RE: [Epic] trivia quiz 5&6

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 12:47:16 -0600

------> Is it possible that anyone could care?
> > >Question 6: Give at least 3 names of eldar guardian forces from
> > >discontiniued backgrounds.

--------> Yriel's Eldritch Raiders, the Alai Mercenary Corps, and I
don't remember any more nor do I have my gaming material at work.
And technically, these weren't "guardians" at the time, they were just
"Eldar" back when they had bug wings for Jump Packs...which aren't very
durable, let me tell you. Several crippled dragonflies can attest to
this.

-----> I do this anyway.
------> Not terribly hard
-----> OK
-------> If you must...
------> Too many...<moan>

> 24 hours and only one mail but no attempt to answer. I give you
> another
> day now. Please mail the smallest guess you have, nobody will laugh.

-------> The lack of response might be telling you something. I don't
want you to feel bad though, so there's my small guess...
> DV

Chris Miller