Re: [Epic] E40K- Counter Assaulting

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 10:22:58 -0500

J. Michael Looney wrote:
> As it so happens, while I know what the rules say, I do like the
> detachent at a time assault phase concept.
>
> Movement by army, combat by detachments, works for me.

Do you classify movement during assault phase as movement, or combat in
your above rule o' thumb?

If you move and resolve cc/ff a detachment at a time, you'll have to
have special rules to combine attacks of different detachments. If you
do all movement for both sides, and then resolve combats one pile at a
time, it would work.

I still wonder about combining close assaults and firefights, though.

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...