Re: [Epic] Orks vs. Orks

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 11:28:47 -0800 (PST)

> Yeah, this is something I have thought about for a while, particularly in
> WH40k. But, unfortunately, it would be against my principles to do anything
> but a 'good' race ;)

Since Good is a relative phrase (the chaos warriors are doing good,
because it pleases there masters, you get the idea), the only way one can
define an absolute good is by determining which races are doing what is
in their basic instinct to do. Eldar are surving, and could be good if it
wasn't for the fact that they brought it upon themselves, Imperial and
Chaos are basically the same, they want to conquer all, hence are NOT
good, the orks have some aspects of being instinctive, but the instinct
is born in much the same manner as the Eldar; their past history...
That leaves the Tyranids, a race of insect like creatures who plan to
expand their empire, which is the only thing they know how to do. What
does a tyranid do after a battle, it moves to the next fight while
reproducing, they are 100%primal and instinctive. Other races are not.
Therefore by this definition, the Bugs are the only real good guys...

Steve
--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of