[Epic] A question if you please

From: Julian Wilkinson <king.ginger_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 19:24:07 -0800

Hello all out there,

Those who don't like the new Epic 40K that will be coming out, and who
may be sticking to the old system, will you still be interested in the
old mini's, as I am a man for change, so WILL be getting the new stuff
when it comes out, regardless, and given that most mini's seem to have
changed rather drastically, I have a load of old mini's that I will want
to discard of, will some of you out there be interested in buying them?
(Given that they are mostly in a nice shade of lead paint job)

Just to get a feel of whether I can get some new minis from the procceds
or whether I have a ton of lead upstairs that is going to be of little
use if the mini's change, as there is no chance I will get to use them
in the in-store games nights.

Thanks

Later

King Ginger