Re: [Epic] Veterans

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 15:18:30 -0800 (PST)

> I know this has probably been asked, but what would a first company stand
> of Veterans be in Epic40k...A question for the codex purists.
>
> Aerich Frodoson
There is no equivalent. in SM/TL they had +1CAF, but that was a little
unrealistic, without the assault hardware they are not noticeably more
impressive than regular marines, therefore, they are treated as the same.
under the new experience system, vets would have some added bonus like +1
to BM removal...
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of