[Epic] Space Fleet (request)

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 10:40:18 +1030

Greetings, I know this is off topic but how would people feel if I used the
mailing list as a distribution method for my modified rules of space fleet
(only while I am in development) I know it isn't epic but there seems to be
a high level of interest.

If no one has responded in the negative by this time tomorrow then I will
post the first draft of the movement rules.

Don't feel you have to be polite if you don't want me to do this. Just tell
me off and all will be sorted.

Cheers.

Chris Pinson

"I don't suffer from insanity,