Re: [Epic] what should i run as a 3000 point army against eldar?

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 00:53:24 -0600

Thane Morgan wrote:

> J. Michael Looney wrote:
> >
> > Thane Morgan wrote:
> > > This was one of the big problems with
> > > stars wars defense systems. It was very easy to defeat even really
> > > efficient simulations with a swarm of cheap non-warhead missiles.
> >
> > [WAY off Topic]
> > Which is why MOST of the systems under study had a "boost phase
> attack"
> > option.
> > Yeah, but we're not talking MIRVs. They could make ICBM's with light
> payloads and crappy, inexpensive guidance systems to cover the real
> nukes. Some of the countermeasure guys figured that these missiles
> could
> even have secondary uses like biological warheads or chaff to make
> targeting even less effecient.

Still dosn't matter. Boost phase means while they are rising up from
"The Country Formally known as Soviet Union"'s missle fields. You know,
before they start splitting up in to RV's.

And this is REAL close to 20th cent. politics and WAY off topic.

Shall we stop now, or shall I kick into full tilt space junkie mode on
you?

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com